Wednesday's WiPs & Books {9/4}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a wonderful day! 

The week really flies by after a long holiday weekend. 





I finished reading, The Housemaid by Freida McFadden during the holiday. 

I downloaded the second book in the series on my kindle, 

but I wanted to read something else before starting it. 

I decided to start the first book in the Barks 'n' Beans Mystery series, 

No Filter by Heather Day Gilbert.



I have been working on the Duotone cowl {Ravelry link} in the mornings. 

Hoping this is a finished object soon. 

It is getting cooler here. 




I finished a hat over the Labor Day weekend that I will share on Friday. 




I also cast on the Tincture hat by Andrea Mowry 

for the Mosaic Mayhem KAL that Kaci from Young Folk Knits is hosting. 

I am using two skeins that I dyed in DK,  Parchment and Pumpkin Brew. 





I have been watching episodes of Hacks on MAX  and we watched The Fall Guy over the weekend. 




I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 






Comments

  1. I love how you're finishing the colors on the Duotone cowl! I am still making hats. One knit, one crochet. Your books sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karyn! I love making hats, I can't wait to see yours.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts