Wednesday's Wips & Books {8/14}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wips & Books Day! 



I love chatting all about what books I have on the go and what I am making. 



I am reading Forests, Fishing and Forgery by Tonya Kappes. 

I really enjoy these A Camper & Criminals cozy mysteries. 

This is the third book in the series. 


My Cozy Knitter Advent 2023 vanilla socks are knitting up so fast. 

I took them on a few day trips and rides in the car. 

I am using contrasting minis from Knit Picks for the cuffs and heels. 



I am in the lace yoke section of the Pampas Tee by Samantha Guerin

I wasn't sure about this color, but now I am loving it. 

It is Knitting for Olive Merino in the Dusty Honey colorway. 



I have worked on the Little Garter Scarf by Nicole Enzinger.

I am holding two strands of fingering weight yarn together. 

I am in the center section. 


I picked up my hook this week and started a C2C (corner to corner) project. 

I am not sure if I am going to make squares or continue on and make a couch blanket. 

I am holding two strands of fingering weight yarn together. 

I really would like to find enough yarn to make this with all jewel tones. 



I started watching Eureka and the First Wives Club Netflix series. 

I watched IF and the new Spongebob movie with my oldest granddaughter. 


I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 

I hope you're having a wonderful week. 


Happy Creating, 

Angela 



Comments

Popular Posts