Friday's Favorites {8/30}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin




I hope you're having a fantastic day! 



It's time to share our favorites from the week. 

It was a busy work week (my day job), but there was joy sprinkled throughout. 





A new sweater/cardigan quantity of yarn from The Yarn Maven

They were having a sale on this Juniper Moon Farm Bluefaced Leicester. 

This is in the colorway Pacific. 

I am thinking this is going to be a Felix cardigan for the Rose Opal Knits cardigan make-a-long. 




I finished my second pair of Cozy Knitter 2023 Advent Socks. 

I love them! I still have a little yarn leftover. 

My plan is to make another pair from her 2022 Advent skein 

and then use the two leftover bits together to make a scrappy pair of socks. 



I am hoping to be able to spend a little time poolside. 

This is the last weekend to enjoy it. 

I haven't been out in weeks due to the cooler evening temps, the water is too cold for me. 




I am on the hunt for some stash DK weight yarn to make hats. 

I am joining in on Carla Knits Labor Day Weekend Hat make-a-long 

and 

Kaci from Young Folk Knits for the Mosaic Mayhem KAL



I would love to know your favorites from this week. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 












Comments

Popular Posts