Friday's Favorites {8/2}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin





I love a new month. 

And this month is full of celebrations for my family and a staycation.



Let's share some favorites from the week. 



I am so happy to have a finished pair of socks. 

My Stack of Books socks using Voolenvine Wolke in Spring Breaker are done. 

The pattern is by Lindsay Shank-Kirchner {@sockwitchery} 

I love how soft they are and the pattern is so easy to do anywhere. 





A beautiful volunteer zinnia. It is absolutely stunning. 

I will be planting some next year. I miss seeing flowers in the garden. 





Celebrating a friend's birthday poolside. It was a lot of fun. 

This watermelon drink was so refreshing. 




Picking up my Cozy Knitter Advent 2023 socks to finish. 

This is another Lindsay Shank-Kirchner pattern, Second Breakfast.

The squish is amazing! 





I would love to know your favorites for this week. 

Have a wonderful weekend! 



Happy Creating, 
Angela


 










Comments

Popular Posts