Friday's Favorites {6/14}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


I am so glad it is finally here! 

I woke up Wednesday thinking it was Friday, it has seemed like a very long week. 



I haven't been getting much crafting done. 

We are preparing for a Father's Day get together at our house. 




We have been working on getting our pool area ready. 



I have been distracted by the garden. This is the time of the year where I desperately try to keep up 

with the weeding and the pests, but am loosing ground fast. 




I have also been doing much more reading and I am very happy about it. 

I am taking in all the knowledge of  Summer Lee's The Sock Project book. 



I have been distracted by the beauty of the hydrangeas. They make me very happy. 



I would love to know your favorites this week. 

Share in the comments. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 



Happy Creating, 

Angela 





Comments

Popular Posts