Friday's Favorites {2/23}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I am so glad it's here! 

This week has had some really low lows and a few highs. 

But this post is about favorites. 




A new stack of library books. 

I have been waiting for a few of these for a while. 




New project bag from Random Fandom bags and a tea bag notions pouch. 

How cute is that? 



Pulling out a long standing work-in-progress to knit. 

Stockinette in the round is just what I need right now. 

This is my Musselburgh hat made with fingering weight yarn that I dyed. 





The view from my walk yesterday. 

My friend and I try and get together every Thursday to walk and chat. 

The wind was much stronger than we thought it was going to be, it was very invigorating. 



I hope you've had a great week. 

I would love to hear all about your favorites. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 












Comments

Popular Posts