Monday's Memo {1/8}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! 



I was able to spend some time on Saturday knitting on a few projects. 

We watched Elvis and Heart of Stone on Netflix. 



I added to my DK Weight Jelly Roll Blanket. 

I am enjoying the rhythm of this knit so much. I am using every bit of yarn. 

These colorways are from a mini skein set by Little Lionhead Knits




I am getting so close to finishing the My Favourite Blanket by Kay Jones. 

I am really considering casting a new one on as soon as this one is off the needles. 

It is a great stash buster. 




I forgot to share that I finished my Freckled Whimsy socks before Christmas. 

I am working on socks when I get a chance. 

I am hoping to finish all the socks on my needles by the end of the year. 




I would love to know all about what you have been working on. 

I hope you are having a marvelous start to your week. 




Happy Creating, 
Angela 




Comments

Popular Posts