Friday's Favorites {12/8}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you're having a fantastic day! 



I love sharing some of my favorites from the week. 

It really helps me to focus and find gratitude. 





My tea advent calendar from Clipper Tea. 

I love taking a mid afternoon tea break. 





Mittens! I love this pair so much. Perfect for when I am out for a walk. 

The pattern is the St. Giles Mittens by Lisa Seifert. {Ravelry link}

I knit them in my hand-dyed yarn in the colorway Whiskey Wishes. 

I love all the detail. I have one more skein of that yarn in my stash. 

 I am feeling the urge to cast the hat pattern to complete my set. {Ravelry link}




A new stack of library books. 

I haven't been reading a lot, but do enjoy the moments I get to. 




I would love to know all about the favorites from your week. 

I hope you are having a wonderful one. 




Happy Creating, 
Angela 





Comments

Popular Posts