Wednesday's WiPs Blanket Edition {9/13}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a great week! 


I decided the other day to take inventory of the blankets that are on my needles and hooks. 



I have been working on my Sundance Throw for my friend's birthday. 

I am using Lion Brand Scarfie in Cream/Mustard and an I hook. 



This a Granny Stripe blanket using fingering weight scraps and holding a strand of a base with Lurex and wool. I am using a size E hook.



My second Granny Stripe blanket. I am using fingering weight scraps held single and a D hook. 

Both of these granny stripe blankets were started in 2020. 



My Cozy Sock Blanket. I am using fingering weight scraps and a size 2 (2.75mm) needle. 

This is my second mitered square blanket. I started this one in January of 2020. 



Make A Long Story Short Scrappy Blanket. 

I am using my own hand-dyed 20 gram mini skeins. I believe I am using a size 4 (3.5mm) needle.

This blanket has been in hibernation for a while. I love the way the colors working together. 



I have made a little progress on my Scrappy Garter throw. 

I am holding two strands of DK or Worsted yarn together and using a size 10 (6.0 mm) needle. 

I am loving the marling effect. 



My Favourite Blanket by Kay Jones of the Bakery Bears. 

We are decreasing now. It is going to be the perfect family room couch blanket. 

I am using a size 7 (4.5mm) needle. 

I may have plans to start another one next year. 




I have two more blankets on the go. One is a corner to corner crochet blanket and a Jelly Roll fingering weight knit blanket. I think they might both be going to the frog pond. 

I have considered knitting a DK weight Jelly Roll blanket instead of the fingering weight one. 
I was inspired by Kay's (thecrazysocklady) version she is making. 



I would love to know if you have any blanket works in progress. 
I would love to hear all about them. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 





















Comments

Popular Posts