Friday's Fantastic Favorites {8/25}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you're having a fantastic day! 


Let's share our favorites from this week. 

I love living close to the water and walking around the local boardwalks when I can. 

I have a new found appreciation for where I live. 

My sunflowers are still blooming. They make me so happy. 

I love looking out my front window and seeing them standing tall in my garden. 

Farmer's market haul. 

We have local farms and makers that meet throughout our town a few times a week. 

I am so glad they do. I haven't given my garden the attention it needed this season. 



A brand new cast on, Equinox Shawl by Lisa Seifert (DoleValleyGirlKnits Etsy shop link) 

Lisa (DoleValleyGirl on Instagram) is hosting a fun knit a long that is running until the Autumn Equinox on September 23rd. 

I am using some naturally dyed Logwood DK wool by Buckaloo View that has been in my stash. It's amazing. 
{I will try and get a much better picture in my next wips post}



I am enjoying picking this book up throughout my day. 
It makes me feel like I am right there enjoying the little hotel. 




Looking forward to seeing what your favorites are from this week. 




Let's Chat, 
Angela 





Comments

Popular Posts