Wednesday's WiPs & Books {3/1}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy March! 💚

I hope your week is going well. 


It's WiPs & Books Wednesday! 

(Also what we've been watching)



This week, I am reading A Week in Winter by Maeve Binchy

I am enjoying the stories of the characters of the town in Ireland. I am looking forward to the part where the guests come to stay at the mansion on the cliffs.




My husband and I have been watching 1923. We have the season finale recorded.  

We did watch 1883, but I have only watched one episode of Yellowstone a few years ago. 

Have you watched any of these series? 



I am working on many of the same projects and one new one. 

I can't talk about that one yet, but will as soon as I can. Isn't this little chicken sock bag cute! 

I purchased it from Unusual Surroundings on Etsy. 



I am knitting right along on my Streamline Tee. I have a skirt I really want to wear this with in the spring. I am going to focus on getting as much completed this month as I can. 

I am using Berroco Cotolana in Beech. It has a chainette construction.

 Unfortunately, this yarn has been discontinued. 



I am putting a row or two on the My Favourite Blanket on most days. I am really loving the fabric holding two strands of fingering weight yarn is giving to this blanket. 

I need to decide what two colorways are going to be next. 




I have a simple diagonal dishcloth on my needles for those times you need something to work on when other people are around. I also find that when I am working on long term projects, I need something smaller on the go I can finish quickly if I need to. 


These are the main projects I have been working on lately. I took my fingering weight Musselburgh hat to an appointment yesterday and now I really want to work on that and my Scattering Petals Cowl using my Greenlambkin Yarn advent calendar. 


So many great yarns and projects, so little time. 


I would love to know what you have been working on, watching and/or reading. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts