Wednesday's WiPs & The Same Books {8/26}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a wonderful week! 


I love chatting about wips and books. 

I am reading two of the same books, The Summer Share and Wrong Place, Wrong Time. 

I finished two books at the beginning of the week. 

The cooler mornings and the changing light has me wanting to read more books set in autumn. 


I am slowly making progress on my Pampas Tee by Samantha Guerin. 


I started a pair of Chim Chim Cher-ee Socks by Kay Jones. 


I am finishing up this Mesh Crop Top for my youngest daughter. 

It looks great over a tank top. 



The Make A Ripple blanket is in time out. 

I was using a  US7 (4.5mm), which is one size up from the recommended needle size. 

I need to find an available US6 (4.0mm) and start over. 


I took some time on Sunday to go through my wips. 

I hope to come up with a plan soon to finish some of them. 


I have been watching YouTube lately. 

Some knitting/crocheting and book episodes. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 









Comments

Popular Posts