Friday's FO's & Reads {12/2}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I am looking forward to the weekend! 


I thought I would share my finished projects from November. 


I finished the Duotone Cowl I was making for a friend's birthday. 

I used an 85/15 natural base and my own 75/25 DK weight base in the Pumpkin Brew colorway. 

She loved it. She is so knit worthy. 

I love the way this cowl hugs your neck.  I am considering casting one on for myself. 



I also finished a test knit shawl for Crystal Tea Knits. Here's a peek of it blocking. 

I really enjoyed being able to knit on this anywhere and the color changes held my interest. 

The garter squishiness is amazing and the border is so pretty! 

I used Robin's Roost yarn in Sailors Take Warning for the main color. 

The gold and dark purple mini skeins are one of a kind colors that I dyed. 

I will be wearing this all the time. I will post a link to the pattern when it is released. 






(Pretty Twisted Yarns in The Missus Clause)


Here are the three books I read this month. 

Carrie Soto is Back, The Christmas Spirit and All I Want for Christmas. 

All of them were enjoyable reads. 



I would love to know all about your November makes and reads. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts