Wednesday's Wonderings {11/30}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope your week is going well. 

I am trying to find my footing after the holiday. 





I am in full advent prep mode, are you? 

I have been working on getting my sock cuffs ready for my two sock yarn advents. 





I have my Greenlambkin yarn advent all set up and ready for tomorrow. 

I am going to be using my Midwest Stitches bag to keep everything in. 


I have been working away on my Felix cardigan. I am loving every minute of the process. 

I have been thinking about possibly casting on the pullover version soon. 

Have you made a Felix? 



(Fibernymph Dye Works Bounce sock yarn) 


I am all about Christmas books and movies lately. 

I am so excited for all the Vlogmas videos on YouTube and Instagram. 



I would love to know what projects you are planning to work on in December. 

Do you have a favorite holiday movie? Do you watch Vlogmas? 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts