Wednesday's Works in Progress {10/26}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you are having a great week. 



Let's chat all about works in progress, books and movies.  



Here's the two of the projects I have been working on this week. The Duotone Cowl by Orange Flower Yarn. I am using a 85/15 DK weight base for the natural color and my own Pumpkin Brew colorway. 

There's also the beginning of a test knit shawl using Robin's Roost yarn in the colorway Sailors Take Warning. Her shop in on a break right now, but I have enjoyed working with every skein and project bag I have received from her.

 The designer of this pattern is Tara from Crystal Tea Knits on Instagram. I really enjoy her patterns. You will be seeing more of them soon. 


The book I am reading is Dark Chocolate Demise by Jenn McKinlay. 
Absolutely perfect for this season. 


I also purchased the Fairy Tale Cupcakes recipe book. It is all the recipes from A Cupcake Bakery Mystery series. I am hoping to make a few of them soon. They all look delicious! 


Excuse the lighting on this one, but we have been having quite a few dreary days. 

I have been making some progress on my Felix Cardigan. I am really loving how this knits up. 
I can't wait to wear this all the time. 



I am adding rows here and there on my child size Musselburgh hat for my youngest granddaughter. I love how this yarn stripes and it is so soft. It is Baby Bee Sweet Delight Prints in Teddy Bear Cuddles.




What I have been watching. I will share my thoughts on these movies at another time. 

Have you watched either of these? Did you read, Where the Crawdads Sing? 



I would love to know what you have been working on, reading and/or watching this week. 



Let's Chat, 
Angela 

 









Comments

Popular Posts