June's FO & Books {7/1}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! Happy July! 

Is it just me, or does it feel like summer has finally arrived! 


I thought I would share my only June FO. 


These shortie socks were knit from Paton's Kroy in the Mid Century Stripes colorway. This yarn is very plump and bouncy which I love. I enjoyed knitting this pair so much, that I have purchased three more skeins in different stripe patterns. 


There has been a lot of reading this month. I finished five books and started a sixth. 


First was Summer Love by Nancy Thayer and then One Italian Summer by Rebecca Serle which kicked off my summer beach type reads. I enjoyed them both. 


I have been trying to read a book from Jenn McKinlay's Library Lover's Mystery series and/or one from her Cupcake Bakery Mystery series every month. I read both in June. Hitting the Books and Red Velvet Revenge. 


After reading One Italian Summer by Rebecca Serle,  I decided to read In Five Years. I couldn't put the book down. Not at all a light beach read, it has a heavy subject (cancer), but I read it in a few days. 

(Pictured is my new bag by StolenMinutes, I love it!) 


The days are long, but it seems like I am filling them up with gardening, reading and then if I am not too tired in the evening, I will pick up my knitting. I am hoping to have a few more FOs for July. 


I would love to know what you worked on and/or read in June! 

I hope you have a wonderful long holiday weekend! 


Let's Chat, 

Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts