What's Up Wednesday {11/25}




WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK…
Thursday: Turkey Dinner and all the trimmings
Friday: Leftovers 
Saturday: Taquitos/Nachos
Sunday: Breakfast 

WHAT I’M LOVING…
New mini skeins from annaloredesigns on Etsy for my scrappy blankets 



WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO…
We had to say goodbye to this beautiful girl. She crossed the rainbow bridge last Thursday. She had a large mass in her chest. We are all missing her so much. 



WHAT I’M WORKING ON…

Dyeing some mini skein sets for the shop. Hoping to have them available this weekend and another set on Monday. 



WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING…
I am reading Return to Virgin River by Robyn Carr and next up is A Seaside Christmas by Sherryl Woods. 


WHAT I’M LISTENING TO… 
Joy by Benjamin Amos. I first heard about his work from Emma of Woolly Mammoth Fibres


WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND…
Cleaning and decorating  for the holidays! Watching holiday movies and knitting!  I am looking forward to it!  




What are your plans for this weekend? What are you loving, reading, watching, listening to? 

I would love to hear all about it!  

I hope you are  having a wonderful Wednesday and if you are celebrating a very Happy Thanksgiving!  


Let's Chat,
Angela


Comments

Popular Posts