Five Things Friday {11/20}

 Follow my blog on Bloglovin



I thought it would be fun to every once in a while on a Friday to do Five Things. 

First, I love making hats. I just love the whole process, but I don't wear hats. I want to be one of those people that wears hats all of the time, but I only wear them if I am going to be outside for a long period of time. 

(Pictured is an Angel Hat by Kay F Jones and Everyday Brew Hat by Clare Devine)



My new found favorite thing is Rasa adaptogenic coffee alternative. My favorite so far is the Cacao Blend, it tasted like hot chocolate. I just got some news ones in the mail, it's time to get the kettle going. 


Books!  I have to read before I go to sleep, even if it is only a paragraph. I try and get most of my books from our local library. It is one of my favorite places. 


Cats, I am a cat person though we have more dogs than cats.  

The tri color long haired cat is Cataz, my son brought her home when a friend had to move out of state and couldn't take her. She passed on last night. She had a large mass in her chest and went into respiratory distress. So thankful our local emergency vet is on a few mintues away and they were wonderful. Three years was too short of a time with this one of a kind cat. She will forever be in our hearts. 

The tuxedo is Smidge and she is a year and a half. She was found as a tiny one pound kitten by my niece and her paw and whiskers were charred. She has really grown and her paw completely healed. She is quite the character. She loves "talking" to the birds in the morning and scouting the house for insects. 


The first fire of the season!  I love sitting by the fire in the winter, so cozy and a perfect place to knit and crochet. I lit this fire last night since it was going to be in the 20s overnight. It kept the house nice and toasty.  


I would love to hear some things about you!  



Let's Chat, 
Angela 














Comments

Popular Posts