Wednesday's Wonderings (3/11)



Happy Wednesday!  

I thought we would chat about books today. 

Are you a monogamous reader? 

Do you read fiction, non-fiction or both? 


I used to read more fiction than non-fiction and I was a monogamous reader. 

Now, I have these four books on the go and all of them are non-fiction. 

I don't even know how that happened. 

I am learning new things, like the Swedish way of living and how charity can sometimes hurt more than it helps. I am also taking my time and working through some hard things while reading the other books. 

Before bed, I am reading, Winter Cottage by Mary Ellen Taylor on Kindle. 


 This year I have made it a point to spend more time reading and I am finding so much joy in it. I keep a list of all the books I read in an Excel spreadsheet. 


Do you keep a record of what you read?  


I would love to know what you are reading!  



Happy Creating, 
Angela








Comments

Popular Posts