Monday's Musings



How are you? How was your weekend? 


I hope it was a good one. I have been doing all the planning. 




I have been researching, learning, and watching other gardeners on YouTube. I want to plant all of the things this year. I have many varieties of vegetable seeds and looking forward to some fruit from our small orchard. We have one peach tree and three apple trees. We are looking to expand with a few pear trees. Below are a few more flower seeds that will go into the garden and be used as yarn dyeing materials. 


My first seed planting was done yesterday. I planted broccoli, cauliflower, Swiss chard, asparagus, celery and onion seeds. I also started some micro-greens. I love them in my salads and they are so easy to grow. 





On the crafting front, I started a new cozy sock mitered square blanket and have been enjoying working on it on Sundays. I have been trying to weave in the ends on Monday, so hopefully I can keep up with that. 

Do you have a blanket on the go? Are you working on something new? 

I would love to hear all about it. 


I hope you are having a marvelous Monday!!


Happy Creating, 
Angela




Comments

Popular Posts