New Year...New Yarn....New Project...



Happy New Year!  

I hope yours is off to a great start!  

I think I am finally getting my footing, so to speak. 

I have a lot of things in the works and going on behind the scenes, 

I can't wait to share it all with you. 



First, is this lovely new worsted weight base. It is a non-superwash merino and I love it. 

It dyes up beautifully. I just finished a lovely test knit hat for DoleValleyGirlKnits in this yarn. 

I will share more when the pattern is released. I used the Mulberry colorway below. 



I did something a little different this year, my Christmas Eve cast on was not a pair of socks, but a With Grace in Your Heart shawl by Crazy Sock Lady Designs. This is my SelfishKAL project. 


My goal for this year is to finish more projects and have less works in progress at the end of the year and to continue learning new things when it comes to my crafting. 

Did you make any crafting goals for this year? 

Any new techniques you hope to learn? 

I would love to hear all about them!  



Happy Creating! 
~Angela

Comments

Popular Posts