What's Happening Wednesday



It has been super busy around here. What is it about this time of the year?!  I am trying to stay on top of everything that needs my attention. Sometimes that can be so overwhelming. I have started using this fantastic journal this summer to help me set my intentions for the day. 



We picked up this little sporty car over the weekend. We have twins that will be getting their license soon, are starting their senior year and taking college classes. Oh my! I can't believe this will be our last year of homeschooling. It has been quite a big part of my life.  



We had a great family evening at our local minor league baseball field on Saturday. They won and the fireworks were amazing! I love going to baseball games.  


In between everything that has been going on, there is always knitting, yarn dyeing and reading. All the things that give me a sense of calm and comfort. 



What is happening in your life? What is bringing you joy?  I would love to hear how you are doing! 

I hope you are having a wonderful week!  
~Angela



Comments

Popular Posts