Monday's Memo 5/7


It's Monday again!  

How does the week go by so fast?!  

How was your weekend? 

We were super busy with my daughter attending her first prom and a wedding! 




I have been thinking a lot about my making lately. 

It seems my sock mojo has gone out the window!  I need to find it!  

I haven't had as much time to craft as I would like, but life seems to ebb and flow that way. 

Here's a few finished projects (or mostly finished projects)....


Here's a cute little short sleeve crochet baby sweater I made from a bag of 
yarn I picked up at Joann Fabrics. It needs cute little buttons. I am trying to find the perfect ones. 


My Michigan Avenue Wrap by MollyKleinDesign in my handmade yarn.  I used three skeins of DK weight in Thunderstorm, Slate and Serenity. I love the squish of DK weight so much. I see so many great color combinations for this wrap.  


Have you finished any wonderful projects lately? Any wips you would like to finish? 

Let's chat about all the yarny goodness!
  
I hope your week is off to a marvelous start! 


Comments

Popular Posts