Friday's FOs {3/1}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin




I hope you're having a fantastic day! 


I am extremely excited to have a few finished projects to share with you. 


The first project was on my needles for over a year. 


'



My Favourite Blanket is finished. 

I am absolutely thrilled with how it turned out. 

It is the perfect size for the couch or to nap under. 

It is so warm and has amazing squish. 

I used many different yarns from my stash. 


and some of my own hand-dyed yarn. 

I love it so much that blanket number two is on the needles. 





I also finished my Ranunculus sweater and I don't think this will be my last one. 

I am glad I went with the short sleeves. It needs a good soak and block before taking the final finished project pictures. 


I love the drape and can't wait to wear it all of the time. 



Both of these projects are on my Make Nine 2024 boards. 



I would love to know all about your week and your makes. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 







Comments

Popular Posts