Friday's Favorites {3/15}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



It has been a warm week here and I have been thinking about planning a day or two at the beach. 

But first, let's share our favorites from the week.  







Signs of spring are all around. 





I have been wanting to organize my garden seeds for years. 

I purchased this photo organizer from Amazon and it is just what I needed. 





This new yarn, Make It Tweed. I ordered it from Walnut Farm Designs on Etsy. 

I found out about this yarn from Amber of A Lovely Yarn podcast. 

I can't wait to add it to a project. 





The views from my walk yesterday. 

The weather has been so nice this week and I am soaking it up. 



I hope you've had a fantastic week. 

I would love to know some of your favorites. 




Happy Creating, 
Angela 













Comments

Popular Posts