Friday's Favorites {12/29}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin




I am so glad it is here! 

It's the week between Christmas and New Years when you don't know what day it is. 

I hope you've had some time to rest, reflect and reset. 

I can't believe this is the last Friday's Favorites for this year. 



I enjoyed spending time with three of my four children and three of my granddaughters on Christmas. 

We ate delicious food, played games and exchanged gifts. 



My husband picked out this amaryllis and look at her shine. Four beautiful flowers. 


This adorable crochet chicken my friend gave me. I absolutely love it. 


Getting outside for a walk after a day of rain. The creek is full. 


My Christmas Eve cast on. 

The yarn is Mouse King by StudioCatKnit

The project bag is by Unusual Surroundings. I love their sock bags. 



I am looking forward to watching movies, casting on all the socks, reading and spending time with my younger two children.




I would love to know your favorites from this week. 

Share in the comments.

I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend! 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 














Comments

Popular Posts