Wednesday's WiPs & Books {11/8}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin




Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a great week. 

I love chatting about books and projects. 



I am reading Bright Lights, Big Christmas by Mary Kay Andrews

I am only a few chapters in. I am enjoying the setting and the characters so far. 

With the time change, I am only reading a paragraph or two before falling asleep. 



I am working on my Advent 2022 socks from The Cozy Knitter

I would like to get them finished by the end of the month to prepare for my Advent 2023 sock knitting. 



Very slow progress on my Ranunculus. {Ravelry project page}

I try to work on it at least two days a week. 






My Waymaker Cowl by Amanda Massingill (Mandi's Makings) is so fun to work on in the evenings. 
{Ravelry Link} 

I am making this as a gift for a friend. I really would like one for myself. 


I am keeping up with my Temperature Cowl using Stylecraft Special DK yarn

I work on it most Saturdays and knit the rounds from the week. 



I haven't been watching much this week. I finished When Calls the Heart and have been watching a few Christmas movies. I need to the motivation to get my house cleaned in preparation for decorating. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 

Let's chat in the comments! 



Happy Creating, 
Angela




Comments

Popular Posts