Friday's FOs & Favorites {11/3}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I hope you've had a fantastic week. 

I am looking forward to the weekend. I am feeling like I need some rest. 



Let's share some favorites from this week! 



A new mug made by my youngest daughter. We went to visit her last weekend. 

She knows how much I love handcrafted mugs. 



A new cast on!

I am making The Waymaker Cowl by Amanda Massingill. {Ravelry link}

It is a free pattern. 

This is going to be a birthday gift for a friend. 

I am using some undyed Knit Picks Bare DK yarn and 

a one of a kind merino/cashmere/nylon blend that I dyed a few years ago. 





Here are my FOs from October. 

I finished two pairs of socks. One DK and one fingering weight. 



The pattern is by Erica Saint of Rose Opal Knits. 

I used my Royale DK base in Harvest. 

I love this pattern and how fast they knit up. I need more DK weight socks in my life. 



I was able to get my Mary Sanderson socks done by Halloween. 

Yak Sock by Nomadic Yarns is so warm and cozy. 



I would love to know your favorites and/or FOs! 

Share them in the comments below. 




Happy Creating, 
Angela 




Comments

Popular Posts