Wednesday's WiPs & Books {10/18}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a great week. 

I love chatting about wips and books. 


This week I am reading, Pumpkin Spice Peril by Jenn McKinlay. 

I love this series so much. The perfect cozy mysteries. 

I am almost finished it and have the next two books on my shelf. 


I am working away on the test knit sock. I am doing the 72 stitch pattern. 

I usually do a 56 stitch sock for myself and I am hoping this sock works for my husband. 

I love the texture and now want to knit the pattern for myself. 

The pattern will be released later this month by Crystal Tea Knits, the Plateau Socks. 



When I get a chance, I have been putting a round or two on my Mary Sanderson sock. 

I am through the gusset decreases and am cruising down the foot. 

I love my little ghost charm from The Littlest Charm Co. 

My goal is to finish this sock by the 31st. 


I've picked up my Duotone cowl. I am not going to be switching the orientation of the colors. 

The main color of the college I am representing for this cowl is blue. 



My Ranunculus sweater is in time out. 

Somehow my stitch count is off. I got all the way through the flower lace motif. 

UGH! 




I watched a four part series called The Canterville Ghost by BBC Studios. 

 I really enjoyed it. 

I have been watching quite a few podcasters that are doing Vlogtober on YouTube. 







I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts