Monday's Makers {10/30}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a great weekend and a lovely week ahead! 


I went to Frederick Fiber Fest on Saturday. 

I didn't take any pictures but this one of a sign. 

I was totally immersed in looking at all the amazing things.



I chatted with some fabulous makers as I walked around numerous times. 

I squished a lot of wonderful wool and wool blends. 


These are the things that came home with me. 



I chatted for a few minutes with Caitlin from Companion Fiber

She had these amazing yarn and cork coasters and these adorable mini hedgehogs. 

I think I might have to order a hedgehog or two from her shop. 

I did pick up two fingering weight mini skeins and a DK weight one. 

These will be going into blankets. 



Next, I went to Wool & Vinyl.

What a fantastic vibe her booth has. She had music playing and a beautiful yarn display. 

I was able to chat for a minute with Rachael as I was checking out. 

I grabbed this mini skein set. It has all the colors I love. 

I will be adding this to the DK Jelly Roll blanket when I start it. 




I walked around a few more times and then came back to look at Barley Hops and Yarn's booth. 

She has some really gorgeous skeins. 

I kept coming back to this colorway, Hell or High Watermelon. 

I had the DK weight and the fingering weight skeins in my hands, 

but in the end the DK weight skein won out. It was just too good. 

This will probably also go into one of my blankets. 



I didn't find the DK sweater quantity I was looking for, but that is not unusual for me. 

I get a little overwhelmed with all the choices. 



I haven't been to the Frederick Fiber Fest in five years.

 I am so glad I was able to attend this year and hope to in the future. 


Have you attended any fiber festivals? 

I would love to hear all about the ones you have attended or hope to attend. 


Let's Chat, 
Angela 








Comments

Popular Posts