Friday's FOs {3/31}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you've had a great week! 


I have a few FOs and a few reads for March. 



This is my Sophie Scarf by PetiteKnit and I really enjoyed knitting it. 

I used Lion Brand Faux Mo in Ecru and a fingering weight yarn held together. 

The Faux Mo gave the fabric more structure than I believe mohair would, but definitely a different type of halo. 

I am thinking about casting on another scarf using DK weight. 



The other two finished objects are dishcloths. 

I finished the Linzer Cookie Dishcloth by The Kitchen Sink Shop in Knit Picks Dishie

The colorway is Conch. 

The second dishcloth is Knit Picks Dishie Twist in the Coffee colorway. 

I like to make these throughout the year and put them in my gift container. 



I read four books this month. 

Running Wild by K.A. Tucker 

This Place of Wonder by Barbara O'Neal

Finlay Donovan is Killing It by Elle Cosimano

A Week in Winter by Maeve Binchy


I would like to know all about your makes and reads from March. Have you read any of these authors? 

Any recommendations?



Let's Chat, 

Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts