Friday's FOs {2/4}...

 

Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! I am so glad the weekend is here! 

{This is a picture from last Friday's snowfall}



I thought I would start sharing at the beginning of a new month, the projects I finished the previous one. 



In January, I finished four Gramma's Dishcloth (Grandmother's 2nd Favorite) by PJ Allen. I used Knit Picks Dishie in Pebble Multi and Route 66. 

I made this cute little crochet stocking ornament. I used this pattern by Suzetta Williams. 



I completed a test knit for Tara of CrystalTeaKnits. Her new Sugar Plum Hat. I did the child size using some of my own hand-dyed yarn using my DK-115 base. It is a one of a kind colorway. Something that has been in my stash for years because it didn't turn out the way I expected it to. It was such a fun knit. I love cabled hats. 


One of my goals this year is to do more gift making. So I am hoping to have a box full of things to gift to friends, family and others. 


Did you have a good making month in January? I would love to hear all about your projects and see pictures of your makes, if you would like to share. 


Let's Chat, 

Angela

Comments

Popular Posts