Wednesday's Yarn-a-long {10/7}

 





Happy Wednesday!  How are you? 

I am drinking some Twinnings Pumpkin Spice Chai tea with my windows open. 

The weather might be in the upper 70s today, but it is autumn in my heart. 

Let's chat about yarny things and reading!  


I have been working on all the blankets. I haven't wanted to work on much else. I do, however, want to cast on all the things. Does that happen to you? 

My Cozy Sock Blanket #2 is working up nicely. I love making this pattern. I use the memory blanket pattern by Georgie Nicolson.


This is my fingering weight granny stripe blanket. I call it my Gram blanket, my oldest granddaughter calls me Gram. 


My Scrappy Hexi blanket. It hasn't seen much love this week. 


My new scrappy diagonal knit blanket that I am going to use all Willow Tree Yarn colorways. I am using the Make a Long Story Short by Wanda Sowizdrzal pattern. The only modification I am making is to knit the first stitch through the back loop and to slip the last stitch with the yarn in front. I am really liking the look of that edging and if I decide to do a border, it will be easy to pick up the stitches.

The second, third and fourth color are from my Jolana Shawl by Lisa Seifert. Here's a picture of it...


I loved knitting this pattern. Those circle motifs are amazing. 


I am about halfway through reading this book. It is good, but not exactly what I have been looking for. 



Have you been reading anything interesting lately? Do you have any book recommendations? 

Are you working on any great projects? 

What has been bringing you joy this week? 


Let's Chat,
~Angela




 















Comments

Popular Posts