Wednesday's Works in Progress {9/16}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a wonderful week. 



I am reading/listening to the same books as last week, 

and have added She Still Bloomed by Chelsea Peace. 

It is a memoir and I am about 37% into it. 



I have started the Sanderson Sisters scrappy socks. 

I am using Nomadic Yarns in the YAK Sock base. It's my favorite. 

I am using the leftovers from my previous knit socks. 

I'm putting all three colorways in this new pair. 


I put a few rounds on my Gilmore Girl inspired Head Sock hat. 

I love how this yarn is knitting up. 





I haven't been watching much this week. 

I went to help at a mission in North Carolina over the weekend. 

We help homeowners with home improvements. 

It is a lot of work, but our team also has a lot of fun together. 

I am trying to catch up on some knitting and book channels on YouTube. 



I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 






Comments

Popular Posts