Wednesday's WiPs & Reads {9/2}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I say this every month, but I can't believe it is here! 


I love chatting all about wips and books and I hope you do too. 




Currently I am reading, Live and Let Chai by Bree Baker 

and 

Three Notch Safari by Christine Trent. 



I have been sorting through all my yarn stash areas and wip project bags. 

Let's just say I need more time to create. 


Here are some of the hats and small scarves I have on my needles. 








Three Classic Ribbed Hats and one Musselburgh. 

All yarn was dyed by me except for the gray/burgundy colorways. 









Two Sophie scarves...Mandi's Making Snow Globe and Merino y Vino in Random Acts of Kindness.

The bottom scarf is a Jaunty in BFL nylon yarn in Breakwater that I dyed years ago. 


You would think that would stop me from casting on more things. 

Nope, I cast on a Head Sock hat using Makers Haven yarn in the colorway, 

In Omnia Paratus. I am joining in the Knit People Knit 2026 knit a long. 




I am also thinking about making a hat for the Labor Day weekend makealong 

hosted by Carla Knits on YouTube. 

Hopefully that will not stay a wip and become a finished project. 


I haven't been watching much this week other than YouTube. 


I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching this week. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 










Comments

Popular Posts