Wednesday's WiPs & Books {9/30}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a wonderful week! 


I can't believe it is the last day of the month. 


I started a new audiobook this week, The Business Trip by Jessie Garcia. 

I am at 50% in and enjoying it.

Warning there is some foul language from one unlikeable character.

I am hoping that the ending doesn't disappoint. 


I also started the second book, Death at the Door, in the Ruby and Cordelia Mystery series

 by Olivia Blacke. 


I have been working here and there on my Sanderson Sisters socks. 

I am doing a mashup of all three colorways trying to use all the yarn. 




I cast on something new, The Innsbruck Scarf by Samantha Troia. 

I love that you can make it scrappy or choose not to. 

I am using two skeins of Lionhead Knits yarn I have had in my stash for a few years. 

It is the Roosevelt Island colorway. 


I also pulled out my Quilted Stripes Wrap by Dana Rae Makes. 

I love putting a few rows on this wrap whenever I get a chance. 

I love how all the colorways play together. 



Over the weekend I watched the movie, The Breadwinner on Netflix. 

I also watch Open Door episodes when I get a chance. 

I love seeing how others decorate their living spaces. 



I would love to hear all about what you worked on this week, and what you are reading or watching. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts