Wednesday's WiPs & Books {8/12}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Wednesday! 

I love chatting about all things fiber and books. 




I have been trying to fit in the last of my summer reads. 

Anyone else a seasonal reader? 




I just started The Summer Getaway by Susan Mallery 

and The Summer Share by Jenn McKinlay. 



I have been listening to Two Parts Sugar One Part Murder by Valerie Burns on the Libby app. 



I haven't had much time to work on projects this week. 

I have been looking after my youngest daughter's dog Lazlo while she was visiting a friend. 




I have managed to keep up with my temperature dishcloth and put a few rows on my 

Holly Berry West Yorkshire Spinners sock. 


I finished a pair of socks, frogged two, and then started a new pair. 



I have been really wanting to go through all the project bags with wips in them and decide 

if I want to finish or frog. That sounds like a great game show. 



On the weekend I watched a couple of episodes of Dark Winds with my husband. 

I think we have one more episode to go. 


I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 

Share in the comments. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 


Comments

Popular Posts