Wednesday's WiPs & Books {10/8}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you're having a wonderful week. 



It's WiPs & Books Day! Yay! 



I am at about the halfway point in Chaos at the Lazy Bones Bookship by Emmeline Duncan. 

 Lots of character and location description going on, but I am enjoying it. 

It's the perfect Halloween inspired small town. 



The projects pictured are the baby Musselburgh...almost to those decreases. 

{Yarn:  Lavender Lune in the Elizabeth colorway}




Nomadic Yarns Pumpkin Spice, Everything Nice colorway knit using 

the Second Breakfast sock pattern by Lindsay Shank-Kirchener. 

It is the perfect autumn mood. 




It is time to bind off the Drawn Together cowl by Shana S. Cohen. {@shanalinesdesign}

The yarn is Hell or High Watermelon by Barley Hops and Yarn. {@barleyhopsandyarn}

I just finished the i-cord string in a one of a kind mini skein from my stash. 

I can't wait to wear it. It has been a bit chilly here this week. 

{The gnome progress keeper is from AdoreKnits




My knitting and reading time have been limited this week. 

I have been dabbling in a few other creative things. 

I can't wait to share them with you soon. 



I would love to know what you have been making, reading and/or watching this week. 

Let's chat in the comments. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 











Comments

Popular Posts