Friday's FOs {10/4}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



It's the first Friday in October. 

I hope you're having a fantastic one! 



I have some finished objects to share from September. 





First up is the Scrappy Plied Two-Night Strand hat by Corrado Lark.  

{Ravelry link} {Free Pattern}

I used Buckaloo View Aran I yarn for the brim. It was dyed with blueberries. 

I held two strands of DK weight yarn that I dyed a few years ago. 

I knit this over the Labor Day weekend. It did take two days. 

I love how this hat fits and can see myself making more. 






My second finished project is the Little Garter Scarf by Nicole Enzinger. 

{Ravelry Link}

I knit this holding two strands of Avalon Springs Farm Pendragon Fingering 

in The Gnome Home Tree colorway. 

I believe I have enough yarn leftover to make another small scarf project. 

It needs to be steam blocked and I hope to do that soon. 






The last finished project is my blue/grey cowl based off of the Duotone cowl pattern. 

{Ravelry link} {Free pattern}

I did not stripe the second section of the cowl and that gives me the option to wear

 the stripe section in the front or the solid section. 

This pattern is great for gift knitting. The color combinations are endless. 

This was knit in my hand-dyed yarn in Slate and Blue Jay. 



I would love to know what you are looking forward to this month. 

I am hoping to do some making around the firepit, 

enjoying the cool evenings with my family and friends. 




Happy Creating, 
Angela 



Comments

Popular Posts