Friday's Favorites {10/11}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I hope you're having a fantastic day! 


When the world seems heavy, it helps me to look for the simple, lovely things around me. 





A sweet little bird feather. 

{The picture is a little blurry, it was taken while walking the dog} 


It gave me inspiration for my new creative endeavor. 



Learning something new. 

Epoxy resin art has been something I have wanted to try for a while now. 

Here's some pieces I made this week. 

I am hoping to try UV resin this weekend. 



A new cast on! 

This is the Small Fry Scarf by Samantha Guerin

I am using a sport weight yarn dyed by Amy of Noble Character Crafts

{YouTube Channel Link}

I have been saving this colorway, Pleasant, in my stash for a special project like this. 



Sock knitting in the mornings have been a balm for me. 

{Nomadic Yarns Yak Sock in Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice} 

I am loving the cute little pumpkin progress keeper. 

Do you use them? 




I would love to know your favorites from the week. 

Share in the comments. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 







Comments

Popular Posts