Wednesday's WiPs & Books {9/18}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



Happy Wednesday! 



I love chatting all about my works in progress and what I am reading. 





I started reading, The Pumpkin Spice Cafe by Laurie Gilmore. 

I love the cover and that the author's last name is Gilmore. It screams autumnal to me. 

I am only four chapters in, but so far I am loving the small town characters. 




I cast on a two cardigans over the weekend. 

I know, I know, the other cardigans that are in project bags are screaming at me. 


First is the Sticks & Stones V-Neck cardigan by Christie Archer Designs. 

I am in the raglan increases and I am using Juniper Moon Farm Bluefaced Leicester in Pacific. 


The ribbing is done on my Douglas Cardi. 

I am using Knit Picks Simply Wool Worsted for the stripes. 

I have Wendy, Wallace, Wilhelmina, Wilbur, and Winnie. 

(I have the other colors in the line, but will use them in other projects)



The baby Musselburgh hat is working up quickly. 

It is my 'on the go' and when I am too tired to work on anything else project. 

I'm knitting it in Lavender Lune Merino Nylon in the Elizabeth colorway. 

I am loving it. 




A little progress has been made on my Winifred Sanderson socks. 

I am using Nomadic Yarns Yak Sock. I love this base so much.



I watched The Bikeriders over the weekend and a few episodes of Eureka. 

I have been catching up on some knitting/crocheting/homesteading YouTube videos this week. 



I would love to now what you are making, reading and/or watching. 


I hope you are having a wonderful week full of all the things you love. 


Happy Creating, 

Angela 





Comments

Popular Posts