Wednesday's WiP Update {9/25}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Wooohooo it's Wednesday! 

I love chatting about works in progress and books! 



I am about halfway through, The Pumpkin Spice Cafe by Laurie Gilmore. 

I am enjoying the characters in the small town. 



I finished my first Winifred Sanderson sock by Nomadic Yarns and started the cuff for the second. 

This color combination makes me so happy on Yak Sock. 

I added the orange mini from my stash, it reminds me of Winifred's hair. 



I added a few inches to the baby Musselburgh hat. 

The yarn is by Lavender Lune in the Elizabeth colorway. 

I love the way it is knitting up. 



I finished the third stripe on my Douglas Cardi using Knit Picks Simply Wool worsted yarn. 

It is going to be so cozy and warm. 



I have been watching lots of YouTube this week, a few episodes of Eureka 

and I went to see Beetlejuice Beetlejuice at the movie theater. 




I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 










Comments

Popular Posts