Monday's Makes {9/9}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. 



I decided yesterday to start dream project planning for some sweater/cardigan quantities of yarn I have

 in my stash and some patterns I really want to make. 

(Secretly, I hope that this helps me to not cast on anything new.)




I love the classic look of Christie Archer Designs pattern, Sticks & Stones V-Neck cardigan. 
{Ravelry links}

It is knit in a worsted weight yarn. 


I have two yarn options, Juniper Moon Farm Bluefaced Leicester in the Pacific colorway, 

or Lion Brand Wool Ease in Forest Green Heather. 



Whichever yarn I don't use for the Sticks & Stones, 

I will use to make another Felix Cardigan by Savory Knitting. 





The DK weight cardigan that I have been eyeing is the Douglas Cardi by Andrea Mowry. 

I have two skeins of each colorway of Simply Wool Worsted by Knit Picks, it has been in my stash 

for years waiting for the right project. I hope it works for this one. 




I have four skeins of DK weight yarn that is 115g each that I dyed a few years ago. 

Will it be a cardigan, a vest, or maybe a short sleeve sweater? 

I'm not sure yet, but I do love looking at them. 

If you have a favorite short sleeve sweater/vest/cardigan pattern, please share in the comments. 



I would love to know if you are doing any dream knitting/crocheting. 

I hope you have a great week! 




Happy Creating, 
Angela 









Comments

Popular Posts