Monday's Makes {9/30}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin




I hope you're having a great start to the week. 

I can't believe it is the last day of September. 



I thought I would share the progress I've made on my cardigans. 






First is the Douglas Cardi by Andrea Mowry. 

I have the first four colors of the stripe sequence done. 

I am using Knit Picks Simply Wool Worsted in Wendy (ribbing), 

Wallace, Wilhelmina, Wilbur, and Winnie. 

The pattern calls for a DK weight yarn.  I choose size 2 in the pattern. 

I have done the setup row for the pockets which was easier than I expected. 






Next is the Sticks & Stones V-Neck by Christie Archer. 

I am knitting this in the Juniper Moon Farm Bluefaced Leicester that I purchased from 

The Yarn Maven during their recent sale. 

I am really enjoying working with this wool. 

I am almost through the raglan increases and getting ready to split for sleeves. 

I am knitting size 4 in the pattern. 



I am looking forward to having both these cardigans in my wardrobe. 


I would love to know what you have on your needles and/or hook. 


Happy Creating, 
Angela 



Comments

  1. Love, love that Douglas Cardigan! The other is going to be beautiful too. I am still working on beanies for charity but you are inspiring me to try a sweater or cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karyn! I can't wait to see your beanies. I hope you will give sweater and/or cardigan making a try! Happy Creating!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts