Friday's Favorites {9/6}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 

I hope you're having a fabulous day! 



Sharing my favorites from the week helps me slow down and seek them out. 

I hope you will join me. 



I finished a hat over the Labor Day weekend. 

This is the Scrappy Plied Two-Night hat and it really knit up in two nights. 

I used some Buckaloo View Aran yarn that was naturally dyed with blueberries for the brim. 

I marled two of my DK colorways, Whiskey Wishes and Pumpkin Brew, for the rest of the hat. 

I love how it turned out. 



I pulled out my  Scrappy Garter throw out to work on again. 

I am holding two strands of DK and/or worsted together on a size 10 (6mm). 

The squish makes me deliriously happy. 


l am learning something new, Pickleball. 

My friend is really into playing this game and is teaching me how to play. 



I would love to know your favorites from the week. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 


Happy Creating, 

Angela 














Comments

Popular Posts