Friday's Favorites {9/20}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin


Happy Friday! 


I hope you're having a fantastic day! 


Let's chat about our favorites from the week. 

I've spent most of my week at home a little under the weather, but I am on the mend. 




I am thankful for seeing the beautiful zinnias from my living room window. 

{Don't mind the weeds.}



A stack of books to read. 

{Thank you local library.}



Bringing out a few autumn/halloween mugs. 

The comfort of sock knitting. 

{Nomadic Yarns Yak Sock in Winifred Sanderson} 

{Project bag by Little Robin Cottage}

{Progress Keeper The Littlest Charm Co}






Happy Mail! 

I love a 50gram skein of self striping sock yarn. 

{Mint Rain in I'm a Wizard} 


Share your favorites from the week in the comments. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 



Happy Creating, 

Angela 

Comments

Popular Posts