Monday's Makes {8/19}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I hope you're having a marvelous one! 


I have been doing a lot of thinking about cardigans lately,

 as the weather in the mornings and evenings have been hinting of autumn. 

I have a few on my needles and I decided to revisit them. 




Rosemary & Thyme by Alicia Plummer


I stalled out on this a bit when I realized that I wasn't enjoying knitting the sleeves in magic loop. 

I received my wooden DPNs and transferred the stitches. 

I think I might be a small cable circumference sleeve knitter, but I am going to power through with the DPNs because this pattern calls for short sleeves. 



One Love by Judy Jewell 

I love this pattern. This is my second time knitting it. 

I made an XS size for my youngest daughter. 

I omitted the eyelet detail on this cardigan. I am using some dye day experiment yarn.

I do plan on finishing it. It needs blocked again before seaming.



Felix Cardigan by Savory Knitting 

I am using Plymouth Yarn Homestead in Oatmeal Heather. 

I love the color and fit of this one, except for the sleeves, 

I should have went up a needle size. (My fault completely, not the pattern) 

I am hoping that blocks out. 

It is time to pick up the neck and button bands. 




Say Anything by Melissa Schaschwary   {Ravelry link}

I am using some overdyed merino/cashmere/nylon yarn I dyed many years ago. 

I made a mistake a few rows back and put it in time out. 

I am not sure what row I am on as well. 

I need to take some time when I can focus to decide if I am going to finish it 

or make it into a Summer Saunter by Samantha Guerin



I really like this pattern. I would wear it all of the time. 




The last cardigan on my needles is Palette by Lisa K. Ross

I am using some non-superwash worsted weight merino/nylon yarn dyed by me 

for the main color and Drops Nepal for the stripes. 




I am going to participate in the Rose Opal Knits cardigan make-a-long in their Discord group. 



Have you started thinking about what you are going to make for the next season? 

I would love to hear all about your plans. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela













Comments

Popular Posts