Friday's Favorites {8/9}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



It has been a great staycation week here. 


It was the right balance of day trips, family time and relaxing. 


My husband and I  headed to Old Town Alexandria on Monday. 




My first stop had to be Fibre Space. 

I had such a good time browsing around their beautiful shop. 

I visited when they were at their previous location, this was my first visit to the new one. 






Here's what I purchased. 

Knitting for Olive Merino in Dusty Honey and a bar of Tuft Woolens in Summertime. 





We popped in Call Your Mother Deli for an iced coffee and I did a little sock knitting. 





Next we browsed a few bookstores. This is the mural on the side of Old Town Books. 




We went to the Gadsby's Tavern Museum and learned a little history. 








This is a fountain that was next to the museum. 

It was erected in 1912 by the Mount Vernon Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. 




On Wednesday, we went to St. Michaels Maryland to visit the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum. 

We also took the Patriot Cruise boat tour. 

We enjoyed both of them very much, but I didn't get many pictures. 

We were very lucky that it rained before we arrived and held off during our boat ride. 




The rest of our week was rained out. 

We decided to watch movies, play games and relax. 





Share your favorites in the comments below, I would love to read them. 

I hope you are having a fantastic day and have a wonderful weekend. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 



Comments

Popular Posts