Wednesday's WiPs & Books {7/31}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



I hope you're having a wonderful week. 


I was able to sit down to do a little knitting and reading. 






I am almost halfway through The Bookshop on the Bay by Pamela Kelley. 

I am feeling the urge to start a cozy mystery. 

I am thinking about  Murder at the Lakeside Library by Holly Danvers.






I have been wanting to cast on a Little Garter Scarf by Nicole Enzinger (Professor Purl on YouTube). 

I wanted to hold two strands of fingering weight  yarn together on a 3.75mm needle, 

though the pattern calls for a 4.0mm. All my 4.0mm needles are attached to other projects. 



I first cast on with some deep stash, Knit Picks Hawthorne Fingering in Forest Park. 

The fabric was too dense and it isn't the softest yarn to work with. 

I am sure it blocks beautifully. 



Another search of my stash and I found this lovely skein from Avalon Springs Farm 

on the Pendragon Fingering base. The colorway name is The Gnome Home Tree. 

It is just what I was looking for. This base has a very generous 555 yards. 

I am hoping to be able to knit two scarves out of it. 





I finished one of my Patriotic socks by Mint Rain Yarns. 

I will be putting the project away until next July 1st, when I hope to knit the second sock. 




I haven't been watching much this week. I need a good binge worthy show. 

I would love any suggestions or recommendations. 



I hope you will share  all about your week, your works in progress, 

and 

what you have been reading and/or watching. 



Happy Creating, 
Angela 







Comments

Popular Posts