Wednesday's WiPs & Books {7/3}

 Follow Me on Bloglovin



And Happy Wednesday! 

I love chatting all about my works in progress and what I am reading. 



Not much making time has been happening. 

I have been spending a lot of time outside and taking care of gardening things. 





I have been reading in a little in the evening. 

I just started Beaches, Bungalows and Burglaries by Tanya Kappes. 

I picked it because I love a cozy small town mystery and the cover screams summer to me. 




I am working on my second Stack of Books sock in Voolenvine Yarns 

in the Spring Breaker colorway on the Wolke base. 

It is incredibly soft and I am loving how it is knitting up. 





I have the cuff ready to go on my 4th of July sock. 

The yarn is Patriotic by Mint Rain Yarns

I can't wait to start knitting these stripes over the long holiday weekend. 





 I would love to know what you are making, reading and/or watching. 


I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday if you are celebrating. 




Happy Creating, 
Angela










Comments

Popular Posts